Our name represents the sum of our values, our commitments, and our actions. Mission will come before profits and people will matter as much as technology.
We commit to give everyone who works with us opportunities to learn and shine, and we strive to aim high in all that we do.
We foster a culture of accountability. At every level of the organization — from the Board of Directors to new employees, from the mission statement to individual modes of communications — we are accountable for our corporate values and Code of Conduct, and we strive to meet or exceed them one day at a time.
VISION: To make Delbros a global name synonymous with excellence and the entrepreneurial spirit.
MISSION: As one Delbros team, we share a common mission: that all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered. That, through the products, practices, and profits we generate, our businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all. That we are responsible for each other and future generations. We strive to:
- Be the change that we seek.
- Be a partner and employer of choice.
- Pursue the highest standards of product and service excellence.
- Develop highly professional individuals who can serve the company vision through business awareness and their total commitment.
- Continue to deliver sustainable and long term growth for shareholders.
- Support the values of social responsibility and environmental protection in every
- community and country we operate in.
- Use business as a force for good.
Delbros values each and every person.
As a team, each one of us has a role to play. Here, everyone is important, and we are always respectful of each other no matter how different or similar we are. This is why we’ve set the standard for a professional and collaborative work environment that upholds the Delbros brand values.
Here at Delbros, each of us has a responsibility to help the company achieve its mission, objectives, and goals, while staying true to our corporate values. Together, we can improve our operations and enhance our growth. As one Delbros team, we have committed to:
- Be aware of Delbros’ goals and its direction.
- Perform our job to the best of our ability to help the team achieve our company goals.
- Uphold the interests of the company by continuously improving ourselves and our performance through training and development.
- Protect the interest and assets of Delbros.
- Observe proper decorum within and outside Delbros’ premises keeping in mind that we are representatives of the organization.
- Promote and maintain peace in our place of work.
- Embrace and practice Delbros’ value of professionalism, dedication to innovation, and discipline of learning.